Savory holiday charcuterie boardDecorated with a wide selection of nibbles, there’s no end to possible variations. Dips, spreads, crackers and seasonal fruits, veggies and cheeses are all welcome additions. For a well-balanced platter, choose a variety of textures, flavors and colors.
Sweet holiday charcuterie boardMix and match your favorite snack-type desserts and holiday must-haves for a fun and trendy way to serve sweets. Offering a range of cookies, brownies, pies and candy, a dessert board is a simple yet gorgeous finisher to any party (or date night).
Holiday Charcuterie Board Ideas
Savory holiday charcuterie board
- Assorted crackers (such as multi-seed crackers, organic seed crackers and/or grains & seeds crackers)
- Assorted vegetables (such as yellow pepper)
- Assorted fruits (such as concord grapes, blackberries & figs)
- Italian meatballs on rosemary skewers
- Assorted cheeses
- Snack sticks
- Mixed nuts
- Vegan “cheeseball”
- Homemade hummus
- Fresh rosemary (for garnish)
Sweet holiday charcuterie board
- Pumpkin & white chocolate chip cookies
- Snickerdoodle cookies
- Mini pecan pie tarts
- Raw vegan snowball cookies
- Frosted peppermint brownies
- Chocolate covered almonds
- Assorted candy of choice
- Decorate cutting board or serving platter with dessert ingredients. Decorate two separate cutting boards or serving platters with remaining ingredients. Fill empty spaces with crackers, fruits, nuts or other ingredients.
- Serve with bowl of sparkling cranberry-apple cider punch.