Cucina & Amore Basil Pesto Vegan & Nut Free Description
Pesto is a signature Italian sauce that's ideal as a staple ingredient in every pantry. Now everyone can enjoy this traditional sauce without the allergens.
Refrigerate after opening.
Animal ingredients, gluten, dairy, nut and added sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (50 g)
Servings per Container: 4.5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||15 g||19%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Basil, sunflower oil, water, potato starch, garlic, salt, yeast extract, citric acid, sugar and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan White Bean Cassoulet
This simple, hearty dish is surprisingly flavorful thanks to a generous amount of lemon, herbs and pesto. The white beans that serve as the base become melt-in-your-mouth creamy while delivering a wealth of protein. Cook and serve it in a cast-iron or enameled pan for a rustic French presentation. Heap it over your favorite rice for a complete meal.
Vegan White Bean Cassoulet
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large yellow or red onion (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (rough chopped)
- 1 jalapeño (diced, optional)
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (halved)
- 3 cans (40 oz.) cannellini beans (or navy beans, drained)
- 3 Tbsp. pesto
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley (or basil, finely chopped)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In cast iron or oven-safe pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion, garlic, jalapeño and tomatoes. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent and tomatoes are soft.
- Stir in beans and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- In small bowl, combine parsley or basil and almond flour.
- To pan with beans, stir in pesto, lemon zest and juice until evenly distributed. Top with the almond flour/herb mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes, until top is slightly golden. Serve with rice.
Add the ingredients to your cart and place an order!