Cucina Antica Pasta Sauce Tomato Basil Description
- Homemade Flavor
- Crafted From 100% Italian Tomatoes
- Authentic Italian Family Recipe
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sugars
Our Southern Italian Roots
Since the 1800's my family has farmed the world's best Southern Italian Toamtoes. As a young boy, my mother instilled in me a committment to using only the purest ingredients. I bring my family's love and art of our world kitchen to your table.
~Chef Neil Fusco
May Love Be The Main Ingredient At Your Table.™
Heat and serve.
Refrigerate after opening.
GMOs, gluten, added sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (125 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber Less Than||1 g||3%|
| Total Sugars||4 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Other Ingredients: Imported italian tomatoes, onion, extra virgin olive oil, salt, basil, white pepper, black pepper.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Hasselback Zucchini Parmigiana
Ah, what power of presentation hasselback veggies hold. Sliced in accordion folds, roasted and served whole, they’re like works of art. This zucchini parm side dish is pretty, for sure, but there’s even more payoff. Cooking time is reduced because more surface areas are exposed to heat, and more flavor is infused as the seasonings and cheese cook into the slices. Baked in a tomato-basil sauce with rounds of bubbling mozzarella, the squash softens, but with a slight crisp to the edges. It’s destined to be a masterpiece unveiled on your table again and again.
Hasselback Zucchini Parmigiana
- 2 large zucchini
- 1/2 white onion (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 fresh mozzarella ball (sliced)
- 1 (25 oz.) jar tomato-basil marinara
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for another 2 minutes. Add marinara sauce and some fresh basil leaves. Mix well to combine.
- Bring sauce to boil, then reduce to simmer. Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well. Cook for 3-5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Slice zucchini thinly in hasselback style, about ¼-inch apart along full length of zucchini, stopping before cutting through. (Tip: Position zucchini between two chopsticks to prevent knife from slicing completely through.) Repeat for second zucchini.
- In bowl, combine 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- In baking dish, spread sauce and arrange zucchini side by side in center. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and Parmesan mixture over zucchini. Arrange mozzarella slices on top of sauce.
- Bake 20 minutes, then broil 5 minutes until cheese is golden-brown. Top with fresh basil to serve.
Get the ingredients you need to create this masterpiece!