Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Wholesome Flour Description
Certified Gluten Free - But You'd Never Know It
Nutrient Dense Gluten Free Flour
4g Fiber and 14g Whole Grains Per Serving
Developed by Chefs for Every Kitchen
Made in USA
Premium Taste, Texture and Performance
Cup4Cup’s™ Wholesome Flour is the only non-GMO verified, nutrient-rich, dairy-free, gluten-free, 1:1 substitution for whole wheat flour that is a source of fiber and omega fatty acids. Healthy additions like ground golden flaxseeds and rice bran deliver 3g of fiber, 3g of protein, 928mg of Omega-3 fatty acids and 10g of whole grains per serving, making this gluten free flour a healthy and versatile option for cooking and baking that won’t change the taste of your favorite recipes.
Gluten, dairy, GMOs, tree nuts, peanuts and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (35 g)
Servings per Container: About 26
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||15%|
| Sugars less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Brown rice flour, white rice flour, ground golden flaxseed, rice bran, xanthan gum.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk.
Produced in a certified gluten-free facility that is also free of tree nuts, peanuts and soy.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
A fun spin on delicate French madeleine cookies, these matcha madeleines are soft and buttery, with a subtle earthy taste of matcha powder. These Japanese-style madeleines are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. They pair nicely with Japanese tea such as sencha
. They look so beautiful that they may cause intimidation, but push through it! They’re actually quite easy to make and just require you to practice the art of patience during the cooling steps. That’s not too “matcha” to ask.
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup Pamela's Products All Purpose Flour Mix Gluten-Free
- 1 tsp. Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. matcha green tea powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 8 Tbsp. butter (or vegan butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. confectioners’ sugar
- In saucepan melt butter; let cool to room temperature.
- In bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, matcha powder and salt until well incorporated.
- In separate bowl, using hand mixer, beat eggs and sugar a few minutes until mixture is pale and has thickened.
- Gently fold flour mixture into egg mixture. Add melted butter and slowly mix dough until all ingredients are incorporated. Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3-8 hours.
- Oil madeleine pan with melted butter or oil. Cool pan15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using cookie dough scoop, fill each well of pan with dough. Bake 6-10 minutes.
- Let cool. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar before serving, if desired.
Note: Madeleines are best eaten fresh, but will keep for a couple days in an airtight container.