Dash of That Jelly Roll Pan 15 x 10 Inch - Gold Description
- Heavy Duty Baking Pan
- Size: 15 x 10 Inch
- Non-Stick Coating
- Gold Coated Aluminized Steel
- Easy To Clean
- PFOA and PTFE Free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
23 Better-for-You Side Dishes for Holiday Gatherings
Planning a dinner party or holiday gathering
? Complement the main entrée with a spread of healthy side dishes. Here are 23 side dish
recipes for potato lovers, casserole fans, salad enthusiasts and more.
Most holiday menus include some form of potatoes. Spruce up your spread with one (or more!) of the following sides.
[caption id="attachment_134311" align="alignnone" width="800"]
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary[/caption]
1. Buttery Lemon-Dill Potatoes (Vegan)
2. Spinach Mashed Potatoes
3. Scalloped Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary
4. One-Pan Candied Yams
5. Baked Lemon-Thyme Potato Wedges
6. Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes
Stuffings & casseroles
One-pan sides, such as stuffings and casseroles, mean easy prep and easy cleanup. Here are a few recipes that require minimal effort and maximum flavor.
[caption id="attachment_148609" align="alignnone" width="800"]
7. Ginger-Herb Stuffing
8. Green Bean Casserole with Caramelized Onion & Walnuts
9. Cornbread-Cranberry Stuffing
10. “Cheesy” Cauliflower & Hazelnut Casserole
11. Apple-Mesquite Stuffing
Fruits & veggies
Opt for in-season produce
, such as cranberries, squash and carrots, when creating your side dish menu. These colorful sides will certainly pair well with any main course.
[caption id="attachment_148927" align="alignnone" width="800"]
Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash[/caption]
12. Superfood Cranberry Sauce
13. Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
14. Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Pomegranate Salad
15. Easy Roasted Caramelized Carrots
16. Stuffed Artichokes
17. Roasted Broccoli & Almonds with Balsamic Reduction
Most of us can agree that rice is nice and grains are great. This season, give wild rice, chickpea “rice"
and rice-stuffed mushrooms a try!
[caption id="attachment_59426" align="alignnone" width="800"]
Wild Rice-Stuffed Mushrooms with Fresh Rosemary[/caption]
18. Cranberry, Orange & Pecan Wild Rice
19. Wild Rice-Stuffed Mushrooms with Fresh Rosemary
20. Mushroom & Turmeric Chickpea “Rice”
Freshen up your menu with a nutritious fusion of greens, lightly cooked vegetables and healthy homemade dressings.
[caption id="attachment_113594" align="alignnone" width="801"]
Autumn Salad with Caramelized Squash & Maple Vinaigrette[/caption]
21. Autumn Salad with Caramelized Squash & Maple Vinaigrette
22. Acorn Squash Quinoa Salad with Zesty Balsamic Glaze
23. Fall Pasta Salad with Butternut Squash and Creamy Lemon Dressing