Earth's Best Organic Stage 2 Baby Food Fruit and Veggie Mix Apple Butternut Squash Description
Check out The Earth's Best Difference:
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
- Excellent source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C
New Earth’s Best Organic Antioxidant Fruit and Vegetable blends are an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A & C. This new line of special combinations of organic fruits and vegetables is designed to provide antioxidant power through naturally rich blends. Made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives—only ingredients grown from the Earth without harmful pesticides. For babies 6 months and older available in 2 Fruit & 2 Vegetable blends.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Jar
Servings per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||*|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||*|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||*|
| Sugars||8 g||*|
|Protein less than||1 g||3%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic Apples, Organic Butternut Squash, Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Butternut Squash Turnovers
With classic fall flavors nestled inside a warm, savory turnover, there’s something exceptionally comforting about these handheld treats. The flaky, crisp exterior gives way to colorful mashed butternut squash, caramelized sweet onions and tangy feta cheese. Perfect for your small holiday gathering or potluck, each grab-and-go pastry allows guests to enjoy their food conveniently and comfortably – and hey, they might even use their free hand to raise a toast to this delicious, Autumn-inspired appetizer.
Butternut Squash Turnovers
- 2-1/2 lbs. butternut squash (peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil (divided)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. grated nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 large Vidalia or sweet onions (sliced)
- 2-3 oz. feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 2 sheets (17.3 oz. puff pastry, thawed according to package directions)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, toss butternut squash with 2 tablespoons olive oil, thyme, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Arrange on rimmed sheet pan in single layer; bake 25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in large sauté pan over medium-high heat, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter. Once glistening, cook onions 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium; continue cooking onions 10 to 15 minutes, until soft and light brown.
- In large bowl, use fork to mash roasted butternut squash. Set squash and caramelized onions aside until cool enough to handle.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry sheets. Cut each into 9 equal squares (18 total). Gently stretch each square to 4”x4”.
- In center of each puff pastry square, drop 1-1/2 tablespoons butternut squash, 1/2 tablespoon caramelized onion and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon feta cheese.
- Brush edges of pastry squares with egg wash; fold to form triangle. Use fork to crimp edges.
- On prepared sheet pan, arrange turnovers 1/2" apart. Brush top of pastries with remaining egg wash. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!