Eclectic Institute Blackberry Fruit Description
Plant Originated Wellness™
• Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but water.
• The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of blackberries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.
• Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
• Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest.
• Custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in own GMP facility.
• Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in it's fresh form.
• No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
|Freeze-dried Oregon grown Blackberry (Rubus fruiticosus) fruit
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.