Eclectic Institute Blackberry Fruit Description
Plant Originated Wellness™
• Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but water.
• The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of blackberries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.
• Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
• Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest.
• Custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in own GMP facility.
• Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in it's fresh form.
• No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Freeze-dried Oregon grown Blackberry (Rubus fruiticosus) fruit||960 mg||*|
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.