Eden Foods Organic Cannellini White Kidney Beans Description
No Salt Added
Pure & Purifying
Eden organic USA family-grown white kidney beans. Esteemed staple of the Mediterranean diet, creamy and sweet. Sauté with Eden Olive Oil and sage for the Tuscan delicacy. Prized in marinated salads, soups or with crostini and pastas. Packaged in a bisphenol-A-free can.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (130 g)
Servings per Container: About 3.5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10||*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Sugars Less than||1 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic white kidney beans, water, kombu seaweed.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pumpkin Minestrone Soup
Soup always feels welcome and right on a cold day. This recipe adds creamy, slightly sweet pumpkin to classic minestrone for an even heartier and thoroughly nourishing lunch or dinner. Loaded with veggies, white beans and small shell pasta, no one will leave your table hungry. And isn’t that the way we like it?
Pumpkin Minestrone Soup
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 1 cup carrots (sliced)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed or minced)
- 1 tsp. pink salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup small pasta shells (noodles or tubes, optional)
- ½ cup parsley (chopped)
- In large soup pot, combine pumpkin, tomatoes, beans, broth, veggies and spices. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 15 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta and simmer uncovered until pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in chopped parsley before serving.
Make a warm, nourishing soup with these ingredients.