Eden Foods Organic EdenSoy® Extra Soymilk Dairy Free Original Description
11 g Protein Cooked Just Right
Fortified with Vitamins & Calcium
Only Whole Bean Soy Protein
Tested GEO Free
Naturally Occurring Isoflavones 69mg/serving
No Refined Sugar
Dairy and Lactose Free
Double Certified Organically Grown
Did you know EDENSOY is eco friendly?
It begins on USA organic family farms where all the soybeans are grown using no harmful chemicals. Organic farming builds living healthy soil. After making EDENSOY the hulls and mash go to organic farms for feed. What's left over goes back to the bean growers as fertilizer. EDENSOY needs no refrigeration in shipping or storage, meaning far fewer green house gases.
The Extras in EDENSOY®
Rare in the vegetable kingdom essential to good health.
The antioxidant that becomes Vitamin A when metabolized.
A powerful antioxidant: EDENSOY's is derived from soybeans.
The vegetable kingdom version for good Calcium assimilation.
The mineral for teeth, bones, muscle and nerve functions.
Shake Well before serving. Refrigerate and use within 7 to 10 days.
Dairy. lactose, GEOs, refined sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 mL)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
| Omega-3||345 mg||*|
| Omega-6||2360 mg||*|
| Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
| Omega-9||1060 mg||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
| Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||3%|
| Sugars||7 g|
|Biotin (Vit. H)||4%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||6%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, organic soybeans, natrually malted organic wheat and barley extract, calcium carbonate, kombu seaweed, sea salt, vitamin E, beta carotene, vitamin D2, vitamin B-12.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Coffee Muffins
Coffee complements everything. You can pair it with bagels and bacon or cookies and croissants. It even goes well with butternut squash. Yes, that oblong pumpkin with a sweet orange flesh can jive with Joe. Don’t believe it? This dark chocolate coffee muffin recipe shows you how. After a little mixing and a lot of love, your mug will meet its perfect match.
Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Coffee Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup full-fat milk
- 1/2 cup cooked butternut squash
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup instant coffee
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 14 silicone cupcake liners in cupcake pans and set aside. Note: you can also use paper cupcake liners or coat the pan with a non-stick oil spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and butternut squash until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients through salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mixture. Stir until well-combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, if using.
- Spoon batter into muffin wells, filling about 2/3 full. Top with more chocolate chips (because why not?).
- Bake 15 – 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool about 10 minutes before serving.
- Whole cow’s milk was used to make this recipe. However, full-fat milk alternatives would work as well. Consider almond, cashew, coconut or oat milks.
- You can substitute cooked butternut squash with cooked sweet potatoes, 1/2 cup melted grass-fed butter or 1/2 cup melted coconut oil.
- Use canned butternut squash for quicker muffin prep.
- You can substitute tapioca flour with coconut flour or oat flour. If you don’t need a gluten-free recipe, you can use 1/3 cup whole wheat flour.
- For a sweeter chocolate flavor, chop a dark chocolate bar into small pieces and mix it into the muffin batter
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!