Edward & Sons Organic Vegan Worcestershire Sauce Description
Celebrate a classic marriage of tamarind and soy with a touch of the Wizard's fiery magic! The Wizard's™ Organic Vegan Worcestershire sauce enhances all your favorite foods, from veggie burgers to Bloody Mary's. It's a classic!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
Servings per Container: About 29
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||*|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||1 g||*|
Other Ingredients: Apple cider vinegar*, tamari* (water, soybeans*, wheat*, salt), molasses*, filtered water, agave syrup*, salt, lemon juice concentrate*, ginger puree*, tamarind*, chili pepper*, garlic powder*, xanthan gum, shiitake mushrooms*, allspice*, cloves*, orange extract*, lemon extract*, natural smoke flavor, natural onion flavor.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie Muffins
Shepherd’s pie traditionally is made with lamb or beef and mashed potatoes, making for a filling but heavy meal. This spin on the classic dish is vegetarian friendly and low-carb! Meatless crumbles provide the perfect ground-meat texture, while creamy mashed cauliflower is a lighter, healthier potato substitute. Crescent dough cups hold them all together in mini pie form for fun, golden-brown, three-bite servings.
Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie Muffins
- ½ head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 oz. parmesan cheese (grated)
- ½ lb. meatless crumbles
- ½ medium yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 crescent dough sheet
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium pot, cover cauliflower florets with water; boil until fork tender (about 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in large sauté pan, heat canola oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook for about 3 minutes. Stir in meatless crumbles and garlic; cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in flour, tomato paste and vegetable stock to create thick sauce. (Note: If too much liquid evaporates, add additional ¼ cup stock.)
- Add thyme, oregano and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in mixed vegetables and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through. Set aside.
- Drain cauliflower florets; combine with cream and parmesan cheese in food processor. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- On lightly floured surface, using rolling pin, roll dough into 12x9-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 equal squares.
- Lightly spray wells of muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Press dough into wells, covering sides.
- Fill wells with 1-2 tablespoons of crumble mix; top with mashed cauliflower.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let pies rest for several minutes and serve warm.
Add the ingredients to your cart and make some minis!