Enfamil Formula Dual Probiotics with Vitamin D Description
Breastfed Infant Probiotics & Vitamin D
Support Your Baby's Immune & Digestive Health
No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors or Silicone Dioxide
Clinically Studied LGG® & BB-12® Probiotics
1 Bottle with Built In Dropper
Introducing Enfamil Infant Dual Probiotics. Probiotics are often called 'beneficial' bacteria because they’re the good guys in the gut working hard to help keep it healthy. But it’s easy for an infant’s system to get out of balance, and for the “bad” bacteria in the gut to start causing problems because their digestive systems are still developing. Using Enfamil Dual Probiotics as part of your baby’s routine can help add beneficial bacteria in their gut and help support healthy development.
• What Are Proboitics: Probiotics are the 'good' bacteria that help your little one digest their food, absorb vitamins and develop their intestinal and immune systems
• Benefits: Adding probiotic supplements to milk or foods in a little one’s routine can help support their gut and immune systems which are important for healthy development
• Helps Ease Colic, Fussiness And Crying: Our baby probiotic blend contains BB-12*, a beneficial bacteria shown to help ease colic and its unpleasant indications
• Immune Support: Our unique dual probiotic blend contains BB-12 and LGG cultures to help support your little one’s immune system
• Free From: No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or silicone dioxide
Shake bottle well and use 6 drops once a day. See other panel for additional information.
• Remove cap and turn bottle upside down to put drops into baby's mouth or bottle
• May be added to breast milk or formula
• Do not warm
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||10 mcg (400 IU)||400%|
|Probiotic Blend |
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis
|12 mg (2.5 billion CFU)||*|