Enjoy Life Mini White Baking Chips Description
You asked, we delivered! Introducing brand new Enjoy Life White Mini Chips, the delicious dairy-free alternative to white chocolate for allergy friendly baking and snacking. Get all the creamy sweetness of white chocolate without 14 common food allergens. We can't wait to see what delicious creations you make!
Our new white baking chips are made in a nut free and gluten free facility. While dairy and soy are present elsewhere in the facility, this product is made on a dairy-free and soy-free line with ingredient testing to ensure strict allergen controls.
Cane sugar is an alternative to refined sugar. While both sweeteners are made from sugar cane, cane sugar juice does not undergo the same degree of processing that refined sugar does and therefore retains a few more nutrients.
This vanilla extract comes from 100% vanilla beans. It is not processed with any gluten-containing ingredients. This vanilla is distilled with alcohol derived from cane sugar, not corn.
Gluten, GMOs, wheat, casein, mustard, shellfish, peanuts, soy, lupin, crustaceans, tree nuts, egg, added sulfites, dairy, sesame and fish.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 15 Pieces
Servings per Container: 17
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||4%|
| Saturated Fat||3.5 g||18%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||11 g||4%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||10 g|
| Includes 10g Added Sugars||20%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Cane sugar, palm kernel oil, brown rice syrup solids, sunflower lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla extract.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cheerful Chocolate Peppermint Cups
Looking for a simple and fun holiday treat to whip up this year? Here’s one with just a few ingredients and whole lot of jolly. These no-bake chocolate peppermint candy cups are festive, simply scrumptious and even perfect for gifting. Feel free to use no-sugar options, if you desire.
Cheerful Chocolate Peppermint Cups
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 peppermint candies (crushed)
- Line muffin tin with silicone muffin cups.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine semisweet chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp. coconut oil. Microwave about 1 minute and 15 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into muffin cups, filling to about 1/8-inch. Distribute chocolate evenly into each cup.
- Place in freezer 30 minutes.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp. coconut oil. Microwave about 1 min and 15 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Pour melted white chocolate into muffin cups, distributing evenly.
- Top with crushed peppermint candies.
- Freeze at least 30 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Chocolate can also be melted in double broiler, if preferred.
- For added crunch, stir crushed peppermint candies into melted chocolate as well as sprinkling on top.
Sweet on these treats? Add the ingredients to your cart to make them!