Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine Description
Explore Cuisine Searches The Globe to bring you healthy foods!
Dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality, Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils and rice to provide you and your family nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful and simply delicious!
Explore Cuisine delivers affordable food by buying ingredients direct from the farmer and producing next to the fields.
Explore Cuisine is committed to fair trade and sustainable living, so that everyone benefits along the way - from the field to your home.
• Bring 8 cups (2 liter) of water to boil. Add pasta.
• Reduce heat and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
• For a more al dente texture, rinse under cold water and then strain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) Dry
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||20 g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber||14 g||54%|
| Sugars||4 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic edamame (green soybeans), organic mung beans.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Edamame Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower Alfredo (vegan & gluten-free)
We bet you’ve never eaten noodles quite like this before! Made out of organic edamame and mung beans, this pasta dish is loaded with plant-based protein from non-GMO beans and dairy-free, veggie-based sauce. Homemade sauces are the best alternative to overly processed store-bought options, which often contain dairy.
This twist on traditional Alfredo sauce uses one head of fresh white cauliflower, which is roasted, combined with spices and blended into a healthy, creamy dressing. But be forewarned, just one bite of this gluten-free meal will change your previous perspective on pasta.
1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
8-oz. dairy-free cream cheese
4 cups cauliflower florets
2 cups vegetable broth
2 Tbsp. Vitacost Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
2 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In bowl, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes.
- In high-speed blender or food processor, combine roasted cauliflower, dairy-free cream cheese, paprika, garlic and vegetable broth. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer sauce to a pot and warm on stove.
- Prepare fettuccine per directions on box.
- Combine sauce and fettuccine; gently toss to coat.
- To serve, plate pasta, garnish with fresh parsley and sprinkle smoked paprika on top.
For more tasty recipes by Cindy Gordon, visit her site Vegetarian Mamma.