Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Lasagne Description
Explore Cuisine Searches The Globe to bring you healthy foods!
Dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality, Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils and rice to provide you and your family nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful and simply delicious!
Explore Cuisine delivers affordable food by buying ingredients direct from the farmer and producing next to the fields.
Explore Cuisine is committed to fair trade and sustainable living, so that everyone benefits along the way - from the field to your home.
2% of proceeds support the Food to Thrive Foundation.
Layer the sheets with your ingredients in an oven dish by starting and ending with plenty of sauce. Cook in oven at 400°F (200°C) for 40-45 minutes.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) Dry
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||36 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%|
| Sugars Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic green lentil flour (50%), organic green pea flour, organic brown rice flour.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Spinach Bolognese Lasagna
With layers of a lighter, plant-based Bolognese sauce, spinach, basil, vegan mozzarella and no-boil noodles, this lasagna is vegan comfort food at its finest and easiest. The aromatic sauce comes together quickly in one pan, and there’s no need to pre-boil the noodles. Assemble in alternating layers of green lentil pasta (straight out of the package), plentiful sauce (it’s what cooks the noodles) and dairy-free cheese. Baked for a mere 35 minutes, better-for-you culinary cheer is only a moment away.
Vegan Spinach Bolognese Lasagna
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 large organic tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 lb. plant-based ground beef
- 1 25 oz. jar vegan Bolognese sauce
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Lasagna Oven-Ready Noodles
- 4 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 8 oz. bag plant-based mozzarella-style shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large sauté pan over medium heat, heat olive oil and add onions and garlic; sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, oregano and thyme; cook about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add plant-based ground beef; stir frequently to break into fine pieces.
- Pour in 3/4 jar of Bolognese sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Into 18x12-inch lasagna pan, pour last 1/4 jar of sauce evenly across bottom.
- Layer noodles across sauce; spoon on sauce from sauté pan to completely cover noodles; add layer of spinach. Finish with sprinkle of basil and layer of cheese.
- Add another layer of noodles, cover completely with remaining sauce, spinach and basil, ending with layer of cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes.
Note: No-boil noodles cook in sauce. Make sure to cover noodles completely.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!