Frontera Enchilada Sauce Mild Red Chili Description
Enchiladas offer the satisfying tastes and comfort we always return to: Tender tortillas rolled around meat or cheese, bathed in enchilada sauce. Enjoy the classic tastes of sun-dried chilies, roasted garlic and spices in Frontera Red Chili Enchilada Sauce. Frontera products are created from the recipes of award-winning Chef Rick Bayless and made with the highest quality ingredients. Great Mexican food brings people together, so choose Frontera Red Chili Enchilada Sauce.
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- No gluten ingredients used
- Gourmet Seasoning
- Ready in 15 Minutes
Classic Red Chile & Cheese Enchiladas
4 corn tortillas
8 ounces )about 1 1/2 cups) shredded Monterey Jack or mild Cheddar cheese
1. pouch Frontera® Enchilada Sauce
1. Heat: Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap. Microwave on high until steamy hot, about 30 sec.
2. Assemble: Roll 1/4 cup cheese into each warm tortilla. Place side by side in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish or 9-inch pie dish, seam-side down. Completely cover tortillas with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Bake: Put into oven right away. Bake until bubbly hot, about 15 min. Serve hot.
Variation: Substitute shredded cooked chicken or beef for the cheese in the filling.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||2%|
Other Ingredients: Tomato (fresh tomato, roasted fresh tomato, tomato puree, calcium chloride and citric acid), water, new Mexico chiles, onion, apple cider vinegar, salt, red bell pepper, garlic, evaporated cane juice, xanthan, cayenne, oregano.
Not intended for microwave use.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup
Chicken soup soothes the soul, but sometimes your taste buds want to shake it up a bit. Toss a good mix of Mexican-inspired ingredients into the soup pot – think black beans, corn and enchilada sauce – and dinner starts to dance. Adorn your spicy bowl of lively with toppings like avocado, sour cream and crumbled tortilla chips
Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1-1/2 lbs. chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans
- 1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes
- ½ cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup carrots (sliced)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Avocado (sliced)
- Sour cream
- In soup pot, cook chicken on medium heat about 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Remove chicken from pot and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to soup pot and bring to boil. Turn down heat to simmer.
- Chop chicken, return to soup pot and simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Pop the ingredients in your cart!