- Cut all produce and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add cooking oil of choice.
- Once oil is hot, add onion, jalapeno, garlic, salt and pepper. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and cook until brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Once turkey is fully cooked, add taco sauce and mix thoroughly. Let cool.
- To assemble Mason jars, divide ingredients into three even portions.
- For best results, layer in this order: ground turkey first, followed by corn, black beans, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro and avocado.
- Squeeze lime over top (the citrus will help preserve the avocado) and seal the jars.
- Store in fridge for an easy, grab-and-go lunch.
Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce Mild Red Chile and Cumin Description
Seasoning For Ground Beef
With Mild Red Chile and Cumin
Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce
Amp up your tacos by adding fresh flavor. All it takes is a pouch of Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce warmed with browned meat or chicken.
For a flavor that will take you back to your childhood, simmer browned ground chuck with the richness of red chile, tomato and spices, wrap it in warm corn tortillas and enjoy some of the best tacos ever.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||2%|
CONTAINS SOY and FISH
Not intended for microwave.