Frontier Co-op: Ethically Sourced Spices Available at Vitacost
Frontier Co-Op Celery Salt Description
Many cooks consider salt a flavor enhancer; celery adds another dimension. Use this blend of sea salt and ground celery seed in place of salt in most any dish.
Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op® has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
- Add to soups or stews early on, to allow the flavors to meld.
- Combine with equal parts mayo and sour cream for an onion dip.
- Add to dressings and marinades.
- Include in egg, tuna, or chicken salads.
- Sprinkle on popcorn.
- Use to rim glasses for cocktails like Bloody Marys.
- Sprinkle into casseroles and stir fries.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf mixtures, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Sprinkle on turkey or chicken before grilling or roasting.
- Add to tomato and clam juices.
- Sprinkle on vegetables before serving (it's especially good with sauerkraut).
- Sprinkle on deviled eggs.
- Use to salt French fries.
- Shake liberally on toasted pumpkin seeds for an instant, can't-put-it-down snack.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1 g)
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
One-Pot California Chicken Dinner
Sometimes you need a dinner that doesn’t require using every tool in your kitchen, like this one-pot California chicken recipe. Take your taste buds on a trip to the West Coast as you bite into light, airy couscous, perfectly seasoned chicken and a mix of all the right fruits and veggies.
One-Pot California Chicken Dinner
- 4 Simple Truth Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Simple Truth Organic Expeller Pressed Canola Oil
- 1 cup couscous (uncooked)
- 1 red bell pepper (cored, seeded and sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- ½ cup black olives (sliced and drained)
- 1/2 white onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted and sliced)
- 1 whole lemon (cut into wedges)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease Dutch oven with canola oil.
- In medium bowl, mix couscous according to package directions. Into Dutch oven, pour couscous mixture and season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken on top of couscous; add bell pepper, tomatoes and olives in layers.
- In bowl, combine onion, celery salt, marjoram, basil and sherry vinegar. Pour over ingredients in Dutch oven.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Garnish with avocado slices and lemon wedges.
Get these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com!