Frontier Co-Op Organic Cajun Seasoning Description
Authentic Louisiana Flavor
Non-GMO • Non-ETO
Ordinary soups, grains, beans and meats become extraordinary southern delicacies with a liberal sprinkling of Cajun Seasoning. This blend can be used while cooking or after serving, at the table.
- For true Louisiana flavor, add this saucy blend to rice, beans, meat and seafood.
- Stir it into soups or stews, or sprinkle it on foods before grilling or broiling.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats and poultry, fish, tofu, or tempeh, then cook.
- Combine with oil or melted butter and brush on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu or tempeh before grilling or broiling.
- Turn half way through cooking and brush again.
- Sprinkle on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, or tofu at the table.
- Add to chili and bean soup recipes, seafood gumbos
- Include in beef burgers and soy or veggie burgers.
- Add to simple baked beans.
- Add to cooked grains for a robust main dish, or to quesadillas for a tempting appetizer.
- Add to dry ingredients when making cornbread.
- Add to vinaigrette dressings, mustards and mayo.
- Mix into side salads - chicken, shrimp, slaw, sweet potato, pasta, egg, or crab, for example.
- Add to deviled eggs, or other egg dishes.
- Stir Cajun Seasoning into your favorite tomato sauce. Use for dipping seafood.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|