Frontier Co-Op Organic Thyme Leaf Description
- Thymus Vulgaris
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Try the TikTok Trend: Baked Feta Pasta – Vegan Version!
You may have been tantalized by this TikTok trend, but thought it could use a healthy makeover. We’ve got you covered! This vegan and gluten-free version of baked feta pasta is one of those meals that's so ridiculously easy, delicious and good for you that you’ll pop it in the oven again and again. To make it, simply fill a baking dish with vegan feta (purchase pre-made or make your own
), tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and spices and bake until bubbling. Toss with gluten-free pasta, fresh basil and parsley and you've got a creamy, dreamy dish trending on your table.
TikTok Trend: Baked Feta Pasta – Vegan Version
- 7 oz. block vegan feta cheese
- 2 pints (20 oz.) grape tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (or vegan butter)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Spaghetti, (Green Lentil Penne or Red Lentil Penne)
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In baking dish, place feta in center and arrange tomatoes and garlic around it. Season with salt, pepper and spices. Spoon oils over everything. Bake 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Remove baking dish and smash together feta, tomatoes and garlic with back of wooden spoon.
- Add pasta, red pepper and fresh herbs. Toss and stir together until well combined. (Note: It should be saucy.)
- Serve with vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast sprinkled on top, if desired.
Pro tip: Add spinach and carrots to pasta water to sneak in more veggies.
Add the ingredients to your cart and get trendy!