King Arthur Baking Company Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour Description
- 100% Employee-Owned
- 11.7% Gluten-Forming Protein Content
- 100% Organic Hard Red Wheat Grown on American Farms
- A Versatile flour to suit all your baking needs.
- Ideal for Cakes, Cookies, Bread, Brownies, Pancakes & More
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Baking with all-purpose flour
Our all-purpose flour is milled to be the ultimate versatile pantry stable; ideal for everything from pancakes, breads, and muffins to cakes, pie crust, and cookies.
Quality & consistency
Delicious results, every time! We test bake (yum!) our flour to ensure it meets our strict standards - the strictest in the industry!
Never bleached, never bromated
Our flours contain no bleach, no bromate, and no artificial preservatives of any kind.
100% American grown
We support American farmers who produce the best, highest-quality wheat. All of our wheat flour is grown and milled in the United States.
After opening, keep cool and dry in a sealed container. Freeze for prolonged storage.
Preservatives, bleach, bromate, GMO.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 76
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||3%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Certified 100% organic unbleached hard red wheat flour, certified 100% organic malted barley flour.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Strawberry Shortcake Sheet Cake
This strawberry-loaded cake is love in the sweet form of dessert. And just like love – real love – there really isn’t much effort involved for the greatness of the reward. A single layer of moist, lightly lemony cake is topped with bright slices of juicy strawberries layered over a cream cheese buttercream frosting. Sink your fork in for love at first bite.
Strawberry Shortcake Sheet Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-½ cups organic cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1-½ cups almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4-5 cups organic powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and line with parchment paper an 8-in. square pan or a 9x13-in. baking pan. (Note: Allow parchment to overhang pan for easier removal of cake.)
- In bowl, whisk together milk and apple cider vinegar; let rest 5-10 minutes.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add lemon extract, milk-ACV mixture and oil and mix with mixer until just combined. (NOTE: If batter seems extremely thick, add extra milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until batter is somewhat pourable but not runny or thin.)
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for 30 minutes before carefully lifting from pan and onto rack to cool completely.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese and butter with mixer on medium-high speed until smooth and pale.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla and milk and mix on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. (Note: Add more milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time, if too thick or powdered sugar if too thin.)
- Using metal or rubber spatula, top cooled cake with frosting and spread until fully coated and smooth. Top with sliced strawberries.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Get the ingredients you need to make this sweet treat!