Frontier Natural Products White Onion Powdered Description
The distinctly strong taste of onion is indispensable in the kitchen. It's warm, sweet and salty flavor shines in most savory dishes. It comes in several convenient dried forms: flakes, granules, powder and slices.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chili-Lime Roasted Chickpeas
Would you like lime with your roasted chickpeas? Yes, please! In this recipe, the ever-popular healthy snack gets splashed with freshly squeezed lime juice and sprinkled with spices for an irresistible, tangy combination you won’t be able to stop eating. Take them with you if you’re exploring the great outdoors. Chickpeas are loaded with protein, but they won’t get squished and crumbly in a backpack the way bars will.
15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Spread out chickpeas on baking sheet. Squeeze one lime over top, shaking baking sheet to fully coat. Slowly sprinkle spices and seasonings, continuing to shake to coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Shake up pan again and squeeze the second lime and a pinch more of salt.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot and with more lime juice or zest, if desired.