Fruitables Baked Dog Treats Pumpkin & Cranberry Description
Finally, a treat that's super enough for your duper-duper pet! Made with wholesome superfoods, every bite is bursting with irresistible flavor and an aroma to match. Once dogs get a whiff, they'll do anything you want, and you can feel good knowing you're being CalorieSmart® when treating your pet!
These tantalizing treats smell like muffins right out of the oven, loaded with pumpkin and cranberry and freshly baked just for your dog.
The Fruitable Promise: Free of Wheat, Corn, Soy & Artificial Flavors or Colors
Feeding Instructions: Intended for supplemental feeding only.
Wheat, corn, soy & artificial flavors or colors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (Min)||7.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||6.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||8.0%|
|Calorie Content (Calculated, ME):|
3,030 kcal/kg, 8 kcal/treat
Other Ingredients: Pumpkin, oats, pearled barley, potatoes, sunflower oil, cane molasses, cinnamon, cranberries, natural apple flavor, natural vanilla flavor, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), rosemary extract, green tea extract, spearmint.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pumpkin Spice Soft Dog Treats
Cooler temperatures, piles of leaves to run through, pumpkin patches to explore – your furry companion is just as excited as you are for the season, and now there’s one more thing the two of you can enjoy together. Though your dog might not be able to drink your fall-inspired coffee, they can still enjoy a pup-kin (oops, we mean pumpkin!) spice treat. Since nutmeg is toxic to dogs, these chewy superfood cookies are made with real pumpkin and an easy, dog-approved blend of spices. Next time you grab your latte, remember to toss a treat to your best friend too.
Pumpkin Spice Soft Dog Treats
- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin? (canned)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda?
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice without nutmeg
- 3-1/2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick baking mat. Whisk together pumpkin spice ingredients; store in airtight container.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly (dough will be thick and sticky). Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Cover countertop with wax paper or silicone baking mat?. Unwrap dough; knead a few times. Garbanzo flour is a little sticky but will smooth out as you work it.
- Roll dough into a rope about 1” thick.
- Using butter knife, cut rope into desired treat width. Arrange on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Transfer to wire rack. Let cool. Transfer to airtight container; store in refrigerator to maintain softness.
Shelf-life & Storage
These treats are soft and will last 2-3 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. If your pup has healthy teeth, there’s no reason you can’t give him a frozen cookie.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!