Full Moon Chicken Fillet Dog Treats Description
- Kitchen-Crafted Natural Dog Treats
- All Natural
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- Cage Free USA Grown
- USA Made
- Human Grade Dog Treats
- Made In The USA
- Human Grade Ingredients
- Glycerin Free
- Grain Free, No Corn, Wheat Or Soy
- Cage-Free, USA Grown PERDUE Chicken
- Made For Your Pet To Eat, Not For You!
Made With Love In The USA
We proudly make FULL MOON Chicken Nuggets right here in the USA from premium quality, 100% all natural ingredients. Our chickens are raised cage-free on family farms across the USA. They are fed an all-natural diet and never given hormones or steroids.
Human Grade Ingredients
FULL MOON Chicken Nuggets are made with only 100% human food grade ingredients. Each batch is slow cooked in one of our kitchens to bring out the rich, hearty flavors your dog loves. Our Chicken Nuggets are 100% all natural , and contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
100% Grain Free, No Glycerin
We believe the best recipes are simple ones that don't require a dictionary. FULL MOON Chicken Fillet is made using chicken as the main ingredient and doesn't include fillers like glycerin which may give your dog a tummy ache, or grains like corn, wheat or soy. Tear open a bag today for lots of doggy kisses.
*Our Chicken are raised cage-free in the USA and never given abtibiotics
Recommended feeding amounts are based on your dog's weight. Be sure to provide plenty of fresh drinking water while feeding.
Dog size #Pieces (Per Day)
less than 5 lbs 1/2 max
15-30 lbs 2-4
30-50 lbs 4-6
50-75+ lbs 6-8
glycerin, grain, corn, wheat or soy
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (Min)||0||35.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||9.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
Other Ingredients: Chicken, Evaporated Cane Syrup, Salt, Vinegar, Cultured Dextrose, Natural Smoke Flavor, Ground Celery Rosemary Extract
*Federal laws prohibit the use of hormones or steriods in poultry
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pumpkin Spice Soft Dog Treats
Cooler temperatures, piles of leaves to run through, pumpkin patches to explore – your furry companion is just as excited as you are for the season, and now there’s one more thing the two of you can enjoy together. Though your dog might not be able to drink your fall-inspired coffee, they can still enjoy a pup-kin (oops, we mean pumpkin!) spice treat. Since nutmeg is toxic to dogs, these chewy superfood cookies are made with real pumpkin and an easy, dog-approved blend of spices. Next time you grab your latte, remember to toss a treat to your best friend too.
Pumpkin Spice Soft Dog Treats
- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin? (canned)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda?
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice without nutmeg
- 3-1/2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick baking mat. Whisk together pumpkin spice ingredients; store in airtight container.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly (dough will be thick and sticky). Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Cover countertop with wax paper or silicone baking mat?. Unwrap dough; knead a few times. Garbanzo flour is a little sticky but will smooth out as you work it.
- Roll dough into a rope about 1” thick.
- Using butter knife, cut rope into desired treat width. Arrange on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Transfer to wire rack. Let cool. Transfer to airtight container; store in refrigerator to maintain softness.
Shelf-life & Storage
These treats are soft and will last 2-3 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. If your pup has healthy teeth, there’s no reason you can’t give him a frozen cookie.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!