Gaea Planet Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
Gaea Planet is a high-quality Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced with the utmost care from the harvest to the shelf. Using the latest technology, we can seal in the freshness of the harvest and capture the intense aroma and taste.
• Fresh from the press within a few hours of harvest
• Vintage harvest date declaration (like fine wine)
• Limited edition Extra Virgin Olive Oil (with numbered bottles)
GMOs, gluten and animal ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 33
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic Greek extra virgin olive oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Golden Turmeric Hummus
This two-step turmeric hummus recipe yields a brightly hued dip that’s perfect for pairing with sliced cucumbers, sweet peppers, naturally-cured olives and Simple Mills Organic Garlic & Herb Seed Flour Crackers
. Includes bonus step for authentic presentation below.
Golden Turmeric Hummus
- 1 can low-sodium organic chickpeas (drained (reserve ¼ cup liquid))
- 1 large garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus more to garnish)
- 1 Tbsp. tahini (sunflower butter or almond butter)
- 1/2 large lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Paprika (to garnish)
In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (except for chickpea liquid). Use stick or immersion blender to puree mixture until smooth, adding 1/8 cup of reserved chickpea liquid at a time if hummus mixture is too dry. Note: You can also combine ingredients in high-speed blender or food processor until smooth (again, adding additional liquid, if need be).
- Spoon hummus into serving bowl. Use back of spoon to create a shallow well in the center. Fill well with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost!