GAT Sport NitraFlex Fruit Punch Description
Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder
Clinically-Studied CFB + Vasoactive Compounds
Highest Concentrated 3X Strength
Physiological Basis: "Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. The NITRAFLEX pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.
Unique Properties of Some of the Key Compounds in NITRAFLEX:
• 1-Scoop Serving: NITRAFLEX is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take INTRAFLEX with 5 hours of bedtime.
• High Citrulline: Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor in nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ratio of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase.
• CFB Helps Support Testosterone: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent to just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex. A longer-term study reported an increase in free testosterone by up to 29%.
• Effective Doses of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not "fairy dust" in this formula. Rather, we added an exceptionally powerful dose that you will feel working following your very first serving. (May promote slight, tingly-cerebral sensation)
Creatine-Free: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes creatine is added to products precisely for this reason. (When you see yourself getting bloated, you may be fooled into thinking the product is "working"). We left it out of NITRAFLEX precisely for this reason. Thus making NITRAFLEX ideal for pre-contest prep.
• Cognitive Enhancers: NITRAFLEX contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme. (DMAE)
NOTE: One serving contains 325 mg Caffeine, 1500 mg Beta-Alanine, and a clinically researched dose of CFB (Calcium frutcopyranose borate - US Patent #5,962,049)
Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX® mixed with 6oz cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX® with 10oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Non-Training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
Optimal - Stack with PMP Stim-Free: Take 1 serving of Nitraflex® with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
Special Times Of Use (Take 1 Serving)
• Take before martial arts • Take before power lifting meets • Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions • Take before any type of weight training • Take before competitive sports • Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Niacin (as nicotinic acid)||25 mg||125%|
|NITRAFLEX™ PROPRIECEUTICAL BLEND||7240 mg||*|
|Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex|
Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Resveratrol, Pterostilbene
|Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex|
Beta alanine (as CarnoSyn®), caffeine, DMAE bitartrate, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, theanine, raulwolfia canescenes (extract)
|Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex|
Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) US Patent #5,962,049
Do not take more than 1 scoop per serving
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant-containing products. Follow the instructions for assessing your tolerance. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.