GHIRARDELLI Premium Baking Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips Description
One (1) 12 oz bag of Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
Chocolate chips made with vanilla extract for classic chocolate flavor
Great for baking chocolate chip cookies, brownies, muffins and cakes
Made with cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate and cane sugar
Kosher baking chocolate chips with rich flavor
Kosher baking supplies made with sustainably sourced cocoa beans
Make life a bite better with Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips. Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips deliver a sweet, classic chocolate flavor with hints of vanilla extract. Add them to your baking supplies to bake the ultimate chocolate chip cookies and decadent brownies. Ghirardelli chocolate chips offer rich flavor and smooth texture.
- One (1) 12 oz bag of Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- Chocolate chips made with vanilla extract for classic chocolate flavor
- Great for baking chocolate chip cookies, brownies, muffins and cakes
- Made with cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate and cane sugar
- Kosher baking chocolate chips with rich flavor
- Kosher baking supplies made with sustainably sourced cocoa beans
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 32 Chips (15 g)
Servings per Container: 23
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||40||*|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
| Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||3%|
| Sugars||8 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Semi-sweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, vanilla). May contain milk.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Red Wine Chocolate Cake
Transform the classic Valentine's Day pairing of wine and chocolate into a scrumptious bundt cake. Just grab your favorite bottle of dry red wine, pour two glasses for you and your boo, then add a-cup-and-a-quarter to a batter brimming with cocoa powder, coconut flour and brown sugar. Bake in a bundt, then top with a semi-sweet chocolate ganache. The result is a rich, sophisticated dessert worthy of love's special day.
Red Wine Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1-1/4 cups dry red wine
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl with hand or stand mixer, beat butter and sugar until well combined. Mix in eggs, vanilla extract and wine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Grease bundt pan with non-stick spray or butter. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- To make chocolate ganache: pour chocolate chips in medium bowl.
- In saucepan, add cream and bring to a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips. Mix well until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle ganache over cooled cake.
Grab these ingredients and more from Vitacost.com.