Good Cook Premium Nonstick Pizza Pan Description
New E-Z Release NonStick
16 Inch Pizza Pan
Easy Clean NonStick
Metal Utensil Safe
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Thai Chicken Pizza
Combine two favorite take-out meals with this Thai chicken pizza. This pad Thai-inspired pizza is made without nuts by incorporating sunflower butter instead of peanuts. A gluten-free crust
and vegan cheese make it friendly and fun for everyone. The flavors are a study in contrast and complement each other deliciously.
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 lb. chicken (cut into cubes)
- ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- ½ jar Yai’s Pad Thai Sauce
- 1/3 cup SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 large gluten-free pizza crust
- 1 cup dairy-free mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced purple onion
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Optional: ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In frying pan, heat olive oil. Add chicken, salt and crushed red pepper, if using. Stir fry until chicken is white and just cooked through.
- In bowl, combine pad Thai sauce, honey and sunflower butter until completely smooth. Pour one fourth of sauce onto chicken and stir until well combined.
- Place crust on foil sheet. Spread on remaining sauce, then layer with cheese, onion and chicken.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown. (Note: Vegan cheese won’t fully melt like dairy cheese.)
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Get the ingredients you need to make Thai pizza!