Greenies Pill Pockets™ Dog Treats Cheese Flavor Description
- Fits Most Capsules
- The Original Smart-Treat™
- Approximately 30 Treats
- #1 Vet Recommended Choice For Giving Pills
Pets are smart about avoiding their meds, but you're smarter. Designed and recommended by vets, GREENIES(TM) PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs make it easy to give your dog medicine. Don't hide medicine in human foods, such as peanut butter or cheese. Give a healthy, low-calorie dog treat instead. GREENIES(TM) PILL POCKETS Treats take the stress and mess out of administering tablets or liquid medication to your dog. Our easy-to-use pouches mask the smell and taste of medicine and deliver a real cheeseflavor your dog will love.
Feed as a treat.
1. Fill: Hold Pill Pockets™ treat with thumb and forefinger, insert tablet.
2. Pinch: Using the same hand holding the Pill Pockets™ treat, squeeze the top half closed.
3. Give: The Pill Pockets™ treat is now sealed, feed to your dog.
Important: To prevent transfer of medicine smell or taste, do not touch Pill Pockets™ treat with the hand that held the medicine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (Min.)||11.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.5%|
|Calorie Content: 2941 (kcal/kg) ME 9 calories (kcal) ME per treat|