HD Designs Outdoors Acrylic Beverage Dispenser with Cups & Ice Cubes - Purple Description
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
A tall glass of classic lemonade infused with fragrant lavender looks as good as it tastes. This refresher feels sophisticated, but it’s so simple to make. Honey, lemon and dried lavender are the only ingredients, but the result seems elevated and deliciously decadent. Relax with this pretty sip at cookouts, pool parties or on a lazy Saturday just chilling out.
- 6 cups water
- 2/3 cup organic honey
- ¼ cup dried lavender (plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (plus lemon slices for garnish)
- In saucepan, combine honey with 2 cups water. Bring to simmer and stir until honey dissolves. Turn off heat, add lavender and let mixture cool for 2 hours.
- Through fine mesh strainer set over pitcher, pour syrup to strain.
- In pitcher, stir together lemon juice and 4 cups water.
- Serve over ice and garnish with dried lavender and lemon slices.
Add the ingredients to your cart and stir it up.