Healthee Organic Brown Rice Bowl Turmeric Description
- Fully Cooked, Ready To Eat
Rice based diets have been used for thousands of years for reasons relating to a healthy digestion and a high protein source.
Healthee® Organic Turmeric Brown Rice is a unique blend of coconut-milk-cooked-rice with organic turmeric. The main ingredient of turmeric has healthy inflammation response and anti-oxidant properties. It can also help increase the production of vital enzymes in the liver which eliminate toxins found in the body.
To Serve Hot:
Peel the container, seal up to the dotted line
Microwave - Heat on high for 60-90 seconds
Stir thoroughly and Serve
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Bowl (103 g)
Servings per Container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Filtered water, organic brown rice, organic coconut milk, organic olive oil, organic turmeric extract, sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Homemade Creamy Turmeric Dressing With Massaged Kale Salad
Fresh-cut kale smells sharp and almost grassy, and its leaves and stalks are pretty stiff. But after a quick massage, it really does relax into a sweeter, milder version of itself. Kale isn’t the only ingredient in this recipe that undergoes a transformation. The dressing’s turmeric powder is activated through probiotic fermentation, making the beneficial compounds more available to your body and easier on your digestive system. Enjoy this superfood salad topped with crunchy-tart, quick-pickled red onions and an optional sprinkling of nuts or cheese for extra protein.
1/2 cup tahini
2 Tbsp. brown rice vinegar
3 servings New Chapter Fermented Turmeric Booster Powder
1/4 cup tamari
1/4 tsp. powdered ginger, or 2-3 small slices of fresh ginger
Salt to taste
1 bunch organic Lacinato kale, about 12 leaves
Quick Pickled Red Onion (Optional)
1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp. salt
1 red onion, peeled and sliced into thin rings
- In blender, combine tahini, vinegar, booster powder, tamari and ginger. Blend until combined and creamy. If dressing is too thick, add water to achieve desired consistency. Salt as needed. Set aside.
- Remove stems from kale and wash. Slice leaves into thin strips. Dry with a paper towel if needed.
- Place kale into a bowl and add a large spoonful of dressing. Gently massage the dressing into the kale until it darkens and starts to shrink down, 2-3 minutes. Serve with additional dressing and quick-pickled red onions on the side.
Pickled Red Onion
- In small pan, combine white balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and salt. Heat through (it does not have to boil).
- In small jar with lid, arrange raw onion slices. Cover with the warm vinegar liquid. Seal jar and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more.