Himalaya Organic Ashwagandha Description
Releases Stress & Boosts Energy
Rejuvenates Adrenal Function
Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Happiness Through Wellness
Ashwagandha translates to scent of a horse, alluding to the power and strength it bestows. It was considered chief among the rasayana or rejuvenative herbs now called adaptogens.
Often referred to as Indian ginseng, Ashwagandha is noted for its ability to fortify adrenal function, energy and stress levels and is not a cardiac stimulant.
• Organic Ashwagandha root powder and root extract in a time-saving 2-month supply
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan, with no Wheat, Corn, Soy or Dairy
• Gives your stress relief and greater, sustained energy levels without stimulating your heart
• Provides stress relief by supporting your adrenal glands for normal levels of the stress hormone cortisol
• Promotes deeper levels of relaxation for occasional sleeplessness
Recommended Use: Adults take 1 caplet per day before food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic ashwagandha powder (root)|
(0.2% Withanolides, 0.76 mg)
|Organic aswagandha extract (root)|
(0.5% Withanolides, 1.4 mg)
|Organic aswhagandha supercritical|
CO2 extract (root) (Withania somnifera) (8% Withanolides, 0.8 mg)
As with any dietary supplement, consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.