Himalaya Organic Shatavari Description
- Regulates & Eases Menstrual Cycle
- Promotes Hormonal Balance
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Happiness Through Wellness
In its native language, the word Shatavari translates to "she who has a hundred children." Many say it would be better translated as "she who can take care of a hundred children," speaking of how well this herb supports women.
Either way, Shatavari is a specific adaptogen for female hormones, ushering balance and peacefulness in a myriad of ways to promote menstrual cycle comfort.
• Himalaya Organic Shatavari supports your normal menstrual cycle
• Supports hormonal balance, and helps with irritability and occasional mood swings of menopause and perimenopause
• Shatavari was historically used to support female reproductive health and fertility
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan
• Gluten-free and magnesium stearate-free
Recommended Use: Adults take 2 caplets per day before food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Shatavari Extract (root)|
(Asparagus racemosus) (25% Saponins, 125 mg & 5% Shatavarins, 25 mg)
|Organic Shatavari Powder (stem)||500 mg||*|
|Organic Shatavari Powder (root)|
(2% Saponins, 6 mg)
As with any dietary supplement, consult a healthcare pracitioner before use if you are preganant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practioner if any adverse reaction occurs.