Icelandic+ Large Lamb Horn Dog Treat Description
The Best Treats for the Most Loved Pets
Safe & Fully Digestible
Our 100% Natural and Edible Icelandic Lamb Horn are long-lasting and they contain no additives, preservatives and supplements. On top of hours of chewing enjoyment for your pet, they reduce tartar & plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth. Our Natural and Edible Lamb Horns can bring you piece of mind as they are cleaned, boiled, and baked within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
Directions for Use of Natural and Edible Icelandic Lamb Horn.
• Always supervise your dog while chewing.
• Always remove the compact tip of the horn from the dog to prevent it from swallowing the tip, which could • cause stomach problems or choking.
• Beware that a dog with swollen gums and bad mouth hygiene will most likely experience some bleeding from the gums when it starts chewing on a horn.
• Beware that even though the lamb horn is almost odor-free when it is dry, it will smell lightly as a wet Icelandic wool sweater when it becomes wet from the dog’s saliva.
• The lamb horns are not for human consumption.
• The lamb horns should be stored in a cool, dark and dry area.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supervision when using is recommended.