Imagine Foods Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth Description
First we brought you great tasting Imagine™ Organic Vegetable Broth, with a fresh flavor that rivals Grandma's cooking. Now you can enjoy that same great quality in a Low Sodium version. Imagine Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth has all the robust flavor but over 75% less sodium than the regular Organic Vegetable Broth. Made from fresh organic carrots, celery, tomatoes and onions, and infused with distinctive herbs and spices, this broth is so delicious, you'll forget it's low sodium! Perfect to use in your favorite recipes or enjoy on its own, Imagine Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Broth delivers the same freshness and high quality you have come to expect from Imagine Natural Creations.
Add a little gourmet flair to any of your soup, sauce or stew recipes.
Shake well. After opening, refrigerate and use within 7 days.
Stovetop: Heat on Medium in a saucepan, stirring frequently.
Microwave: Heat on High for 1 minute in microwave-safe bowl. Stir and repeat.
Gluten, dairy, fat, added MSG, artificial ingredients and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 mL)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber Less than||1 g||3%|
| Total Sugars||2 g||*|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0||0%|
Other Ingredients: Filtered water, organic onions, organic carrots, organic celery, organic tomato paste, organic spices, organic garlic, organic expeller pressed canola oil and/or organic safflower oil and/or organic sunflower oil*, sea salt.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad with Curly Parsley
Refreshing, light and packed with nutritious ingredients, traditional tabbouleh is made with a type of cracked wheat called bulgur. This gluten-free version calls for quinoa instead and includes super fresh herbs, plus diced cucumber and tomatoes. Vitamin C-rich parsley is the star herb, with the curly variety plumping up the volume. Its bright taste is kicked up with bits of sweet mint and a dressing of olive oil and lemon juice. Tabbouleh is a perfect side to pair with lamb meatballs
or baked falafel
. And because quinoa is one of the few plant foods considered a complete protein, this dish makes for a great vegetarian main or satisfying lunch.
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad with Curly Parsley
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- ½ Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- 1-1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 large tomato (diced (around 1 cup))
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3 bunches curly parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Feta cheese
- Kalamata olives
- Rinse quinoa in fine mesh strainer under cool, running water.
- In saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil, then add quinoa, stirring constantly until any water evaporates and quinoa is toasted (about 2 minutes).
- Add vegetable broth and salt; bring to boil. Stir, then lower heat to lowest setting and cover. Cook 15 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and let stand, covered, for five minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In bowl, combine diced tomato, cucumber and sea salt, toss together and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Remove thick stems from parsley, then finely chop leaves by hand or in food processor.
- Strain liquid from tomato/cucumber mixture.
- In large bowl combine parsley, mint, green onion, quinoa and tomato/cucumber mixture.
- In small bowl, mix together dressing ingredients, then pour over salad and toss.
- If desired, add feta cheese and Kalamata olives.
Add the ingredients to your cart and mix some up!