Jeff's Naturals Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes Description
High in Antioxidants
No Sugar Added
Refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, sulfites, GMOs, artificial flavors or colors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Pieces
Servings per Container: About 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||60|
|Total Fat||70 g||10%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||2 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Olive oil, tomatoes, water, garlic, spices, citric acid, rosemary extract.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Lasagna with Walnut “Meat” Sauce
Messy, “cheesy” and full of perfectly layered, plant-forward goodness, this lasagna is great for everything from casual family dinners to serving at your next get-together. Green lentil noodles, vegan-friendly cheese and cherry tomatoes are covered in a “meaty” walnut sauce that’ll have everyone licking their plates clean. Plus, since this dish is free from gluten, dairy and soy, it’s a great choice for serving to those with a variety of dietary preferences.
Lasagna with Walnut “Meat” Sauce
Vegan “meat” sauce
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup chili beans (such as kidney beans, black beans and/or pinto beans)
- 2 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil
- 1/2 head cauliflower (shredded)
- 1-1/2 cups (2.5 oz.) shiitake or baby portobello mushrooms (shredded)
- 2 carrots (peeled and shredded)
- 1 small yellow onion (peeled and shredded)
- 1 small beet (shredded)
- 3 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Lasagna
- 1 bag vegan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 jar (32 oz.) Rao’s Homemade Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In food processor, combine sundried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, beans, sunflower seed butter, chickpeas and hemp seeds until well combined (small chunks are fine). Set aside.
- In large frying pan over medium-high heat, add avocado oil. Cook cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, onion, beet, garlic, salt and amino acids until moisture has evaporated and vegetables are cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in walnut “meat.” Continue cooking 1 minute.
- On bottom of baking tray, place 8 tablespoons sauce. Lay lasagna sheets over sauce in single layer; top with 5 tablespoons sauce so noodles are completely covered in layer of sauce. Sprinkle on vegan ground “meat.” Next, add about 1/2 cup cheese and some cherry tomatoes. Repeat step to create second layer.
- For the third layer, include only sauce, cheese and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle fresh basil over top. Bake 35 minutes, until lasagna is cooked through.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!