Jovial Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
Non-GMO Project Verified
Direct from the farmer to you, this exclusive organic extra virgin olive oil is made from three ancient varieties of olives: Favarol, Grignano, and Nostrano. These olives were brought by the Romans to the Veneto region 1,000 years ago. Our traditional frantoi are located in the Valpantena area and the hills above lago di Garda. A small group of passionate farmers is working to save these noble varieties of olives from extinction and helping us bring you an authentic Italian olive oil you can trust.
Oil from 100% Italian organic ancient varieties of olives.
Delicate flavor with the perfect balance of fruitiness.
Decanting naturally removes sediment without filtering.
The temperature never exceeds 75°F during pressing.
We only press and bottle olive oil in our facility.
Acidity less than .4%.
Packed in glass.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 33
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: 100% Organic extra virgin olive oil.
Produced in an allergen free facility.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mushroom & Fennel Cast Iron Pizza
This recipe gives the “personal pan pizza” a whole new meaning! Cancel your pizza delivery and instead take out your cast-iron skillet. If pizza dough sounds daunting, get a little help with the store-bought variety. Roast mushrooms and fennel in just 20 minutes, press the dough into your oiled skillet and top with sauce and prepared veggies. The piping hot cast iron skillet pizza will be all the more satisfying since it came directly from your oven.
Mushroom & Fennel Cast Iron Pizza
- 1 16- oz. store bought pizza dough (room temperature)
- 7 oz. mixed mushrooms or cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 medium fennel bulb or 1-1/2 cups trimmed and thinly sliced (fronds reserved)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion or 3/4 cup sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4-1/2 cup marinara sauce
Optional: 1/2 cup vegan shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, add mushrooms, sliced fennel and onion. Mix in olive oil and salt until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Spread vegetables evenly on prepared baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning halfway. When done roasting, set vegetables aside and raise oven temperature to 500 degrees F.
- In 12-inch cast iron skillet, add 2 Tbsp olive oil and coat bottom and sides of pan. Add room temperature dough, and using tips of fingers, gently press dough to evenly cover bottom of skillet and slightly up edges.
- Spread sauce over dough and sprinkle evenly with vegan mozzarella and roasted vegetables.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fennel fronds and season with additional salt, if needed. Cut into 4-6 pieces and serve hot.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.