Karen's Naturals Organic Just Strawberries® Description
- Organically Grown
- 1 Bag = 3/4 lb Fresh Strawberries
- 100% Natural Crunchy & Delicious Freeze-Dried Fruit
- Small Batch Produced in Westley, California
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- No Additives, Preservatives or Sweeteners
- Naturally Dairy, Wheat and Nut Free
- A Delicious Snack Topping or Recipe Ingredient
Farm Fresh Raw Produce
Nothing's tastier than sweet, juice, organic summertime strawberries. Picked fresh and dried at low temperatures to preserve flavor and essential nutrients, Organic Just Strawberries make a delightfully crunchy treat. Sprinkle on yogurt, salads, and cereal, or mix into smoothies, pancakes, and scones for an intense burst of berry flavor.
As fifth generation farmers, our roots grow deep in California's Central Valley, where healthy foods are simply a way of life. As a girl, I watched my Nonna cook food picked from our family farm - meals that were fresh, wholesome and bursting with flavor. Now, with Karen's Naturals, we're pleased to share our bounty with you: delicious, farm-fresh produce grown with love. ~ Karen
Storage Suggestions: Close pouch securely to help maintain freshness. If moisture gets in, place pouch in freezer to restore crispness.
GMOS, additives, preservatives or sweeteners, gluten, dairy, wheat and nut.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)
Servings per Container: About 1.2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Total Sugars||12 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Other Ingredients: Freeze-dried organic strawberries.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vanilla Cookie Cups with Strawberry Cream
How do I love these? Let me count the ways. I love these cookie cups to the depth of the crunchy cookie bottoms and to the height of the light and sweet strawberry cream peaks. I love them for satisfying the most quiet needs of my sweet tooth without artificial colors and flavors. I love them for marking special occasions with my sweetie. I love them for any ol’ day of the year, since they take only about an hour to make. Sometimes I even love them after they’re gone – because their absence lets me look forward to our next encounter.
Vanilla Cookie Cups with Strawberry Cream
Vanilla cookie cups
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, (at room temperature)
- ¾ cup + 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Strawberry cream filling
- 1.2 oz. freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 cans (5.4 oz.) coconut cream, (solid portion only)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat butter on high speed until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Add in sugar and beat on high speed until light and airy.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix on low speed just until mixed.
- Mix in whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Place cookie dough in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll about 3 tablespoons of cookie dough into a ball and gently press into muffin tins. Repeat until all 12 molds are filled with cookie dough.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and (since the cookie will puff up) gently flatten the center of each cookie with a spoon, forming a cup-shaped cookie.
- Let cookies cool in pan for 10 minutes then place on serving dish. Continue to let cool.
In food processor, process freeze-dried strawberries until a fine powder forms.
Whisk together the solid portion of the coconut cream with the processed strawberries and honey until smooth.
Spoon strawberry cream into each cooled cookie cup. Add toppings (like sprinkles) if desired.
Serve cookie cups immediately. Store leftover cookies (if there are any) in the fridge.
Want all these ingredients? Click below and add all to cart.