Kettle & Fire Beef Broth Description
All Natural- Minimally Processed
No Artificial Ingredients
0g Sugar per Serving
Made with 100% Grass-Fed Beef Bones
Slow-Simmered Broth for Indulgent Meals
It's not easy to find a full-flavored cooking brother made with premium ingredients. That's why we created our own line of Kettle & Fire cooking broths. We use real ingredients and 100% grass-fed beef bones, slow simmered for 20+ hours to create a rich cooking broth. Enjoy!
Rich Flavors. Real Ingredients.
No Artificial Flavors
Use in dishes that call for beef broth and taste the difference real ingredients and long cook times can make.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening and use within 5 days.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate Less Than||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Beef broth* (water, grass-fed beef bones, organic onions, organic carrots, organic celery, organic parsley, organic apple cider vinegar, sea salt, organic black pepper, organic bay leaves, organic thyme, organic rosemary), organic tomato paste, organic mushroom extract (organic mushrooms), sea salt, cabbage powder.
Beef broth made with filtered water and grass-fed beef bones
Do not microwave in container.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Slow Cooker Lamb Barbacoa Tacos
Lamb Barbacoa is a traditional dish from the Oaxacan region of Mexico that results in rich, flavorful meat perfect for tacos. Here, lamb shoulder is slow-cooked in a marinade made with chipotle, apple cider vinegar, orange juice and aromatic herbs and spices. Orange juice tenderizes the meat and lends a warm sweetness just under the spice. Serve shredded on taco shells with onion, cilantro and lime for a little handheld heaven.
Slow Cooker Lamb Barbacoa Tacos
- 1-1/2 lbs. lamb shoulder (fat trimmed)
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 1/2 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 white onion (finely diced)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 12 corn or flour taco shells
- 1-2 limes (cut)
- Cut trimmed lamb into large chunks.
- In bowl, whisk together broth, vinegar, orange juice, hot sauce, garlic, cumin, coriander, oregano, chipotle powder, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Place lamb in slow cooker set to low, add bay leaves and pour in liquid mixture. Cook 5-6 hours.
- Remove lamb to large bowl, let cool and shred.
- Skim fat and bay leaves from liquid and remove; add ¼-1/2 cup of liquid to shredded meat and toss to moisten. (Note: There should not be visible liquid.)
- Serve in taco shells and garnish with white onion, cilantro and squeeze of lime.
Get the ingredients to slow cook these special tacos!