Kind Nuts & Spices Bars Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt Description
5g Sugar • 5g Protein - 50% Less Sugar then the Average Nutrition Bar
Low Glycemic Index
No Sugar Alcohols
No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
0g Trans Fat
Ingredients You Can See & Pronounce®
Our Nuts & Spices bars have to meet a strict standard: 5g of sugar or less. And full of delicious flavor, they seem too good to be true. But made with simple and wholeingredients, they're a snack that only tastes indulgent.
Do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world
Welcome to the KIND community! Here at KIND, we do things differently. Instead of "or" we say "and". We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome economically sustainable and socially impactful. From the snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live, and give back, our goal is to make KIND® not just a brand, but also a state of mind and community to make the world a little kinder. We call this the KIND Movement, which has inspired millions of unexpected acts of kindness around the world.
Daniel Lubetzky, KIND Founder
Gluten, GMO's, trans fat, dairy, sugar alcohols.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Bar (40 g)
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g||26%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
| Sugar||5 g|
| Sugar Alcohol||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Pecans, almonds, peanuts, chicory root fiber, honey, glucose syrup, rice flour, maple syrup, sea salt, natural flavor, soy lecithin, sugar.
Contains pecans, almonds, peanuts and soy.
Made in a facility that processes tree nuts and sesame seeds.
May contain nut shell fragments.
*This bar has 5g sugar; the averaage nutrition bar has 12g sugar.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pure Maple Sugar Candy
Like no other treat you’ve experienced, these sweet bites of joy flaunt maple’s multi-dimensional taste. A special cooling process allows the maple syrup to crystalize and transform into a decadent, melt-in-your mouth experience. Since they’re made with just one ingredient, the key is to use the purest maple syrup possible. Besides that, all you need is a heavy-bottomed saucepan, a candy thermometer and you’re good to go. If you don’t have any candy molds, feel free to play around with different options – even a simple sheet pan will work!
Pure Maple Sugar Candy
- 2 cups 100% real maple syrup
- Walnuts (optional)
- Pecans (optional)
- Peanuts (optional)
- In heavy-bottom saucepan over medium-high heat, pour maple syrup. Place candy thermometer in pan.
- Bring syrup to boil, stirring occasionally, until it reaches 235 degrees F (this can take up to 30 minutes).
- Immediately remove pan from heat. Without stirring, cool syrup to 175 degrees F (this will take about 10 minutes).
- Once cooled, stir mixture vigorously until it becomes creamy and light in color, 5 minutes.
- Add optional fillings, if desired.
- Pour mixture into candy molds; let cool completely.
- Temperature is key for this recipe so pay close attention to your candy thermometer.
- Do NOT stir mixture during 10-minute cooling process.
- If you don’t have candy molds, pour mixture onto a baking sheet, and then cut into squares when set.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!