King Arthur Baking Company All-Purpose Flour Gluten Free Description
For Better Taste and Texture
Fortified with: Iron, Calcium, and Vitamin B
No Xantham Gum
Certified Gluten Free
Non-GMO Project Verified
Our mixes are carefully crafted in our test kitchen through meticulous taste-testing (it's a tough job, but we're up to the challenge!) and blending to replicate our favorite recipes. The result? Mixes that make the finest gluten-free baked goods around. Simple ingredients, reliable results, and deliciousness for everyone to enjoy!
The finest gluten-free flour for baking. Crafted for better taste and texture in your baked goods. use it in your favorite gluten-free recipes for consistent, reliable results.
Gluten and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 22
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Specialty flour blend (rice flour, tapioca starch), potato starch, whole grain brown rice flour, vitamin and mineral blend [calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)].
Produced in a GFCO-certified gluten-free facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough or batter.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Pineapple Muffins (Gluten-Free)
Meet your newest pantry staple: crushed pineapple. Why the introduction? Once you’ve made these gluten- and dairy-free pineapple muffins, you’ll need to be prepared to crave them again! Naturally sweetened with tropical fruit flavor, each bite is moist and tender with a touch of crisp from the walnut topping. Freeze a batch for easy grab-and-go breakfasts that’ll brighten your morning.
Pineapple Muffins (Gluten-Free)
- 2 cups King Arthur All-Purpose Gluten-Free flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Optional: 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and oil a muffin pan or fill with paper liners.
- In medium bowl, mix dry ingredients, reserving walnuts for step 4.
- Add crushed pineapple and wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Using ice cream scoop or measuring cup, add dough to muffin cups.
- If desired, sprinkle muffins with extra chopped walnuts and pineapples for added flavor and texture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from center.
- Store at room temperature for a couple days in an air-tight plastic bag or container or in refrigerator 4 to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen 2 to 3 months.
Find gluten- and dairy-free baking ingredients at Vitacost.com.