Kitchen Basics Organic Free Range Chicken Stock Gluten Free Description
Stock for Cooking
Good Source of Protein
Organic Free Range Chicken
No MSG Added Except that which Naturally Occurs in Tomatoes
Made Right By Slow Simmering
Deep, concentrated flavor that Rivals Homemade
Created with Love by Kitchen Basics
We reduce the risk of allergen reactions by specifying that our Kitchen Basics ingredients must not contain *milk, *eggs, *peanuts, or tree nuts.
*Each production run is tested for the absence of these allergens to 5ppm. We do not add MSG or gluten.
Ready to use. Do not dilute.
Freeze leftover stock in freezable container and use within 60 days. Kitchen Basics® is an all natural product and may have naturally occurring protein deposits. These are normal and can be dissipated by heating.
add a Splash of stock to sautéed vegetables
Swap stock in place of oil for hummus
Stock + Left Overs = Fresher tasting food
Freeze in ice cube trays to use for quick pan cooking.
Heat & Sip for a savory snack.
Use instead of water when cooking
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 mL)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol Less than||5 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate Less than||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic chicken stock (water, organic chicken stock), organic chicken flavor (contains organic chicken), organic evaporated cane syrup, sea salt, organic cane sugar, organic onion powder, organic cooked vegetables (organic carrot, organic onion, organic celery), organic natural flavor, organic turmeric, organic tomato paste, organic molasses, organic spice and herbs (including organic black pepper, organic bay leaf, organic thyme), and organic potato flour.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cheesy Mexican Lasagna
Crashing different culinary techniques has resulted in surprisingly delicious dishes over the years – take sushi pizza for example, or falafel burgers
(they’re a thing, we promise). Discovering new and interesting fusions is always exciting, so we’re adding Mexican lasagna to the list. This recipe combines tortillas where there were noodles with poblano peppers, Mexican crema, cumin, coriander – oh, and there is still, and always will be, cheese. It’s a crowd-pleasing dish that surprises with its unique union of traditions. Mix it up. Melt it up. And relish this blended meal.
Cheesy Mexican Lasagna
- 1 lb. chicken breast or thighs (diced)
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 poblano peppers (finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 24 oz. bottle or 2 cups tomatillo salsa verde
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup Mexican crema
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lime
- Red onion
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and poblano peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, cook another minute. Remove from pan.
- Add chicken to skillet, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chicken broth, tomatillo salsa verde, Mexican crema, cumin, coriander, honey and poblano/onion mix. Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Heat tortillas over gas grill or cast iron skillet to get a bit of char.
- In 2 quart baking dish, begin assembling by placing 2 tortillas at bottom. Add about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Top with shredded cheese and repeat process until fully assembled.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Top with cilantro, limes, more crema and any garnish desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this fusion dish!