Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup Description
Sugar Free | Keto
Non-GMO Project Verified
Sweetened with Monkfruit
1 Net Carb
Perfect topping for pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, and other sweet, sugar-free treats; Add to coffee and tea
Contains 1 net carb and lower calories; All-natural, low-glycemic, and gluten-free; Fill your kitchen with a healthy alternative to ordinary foods
Works with ketogenic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets
The perfect mix of water, tapioca fiber, non-GMO Lakanto Monk Fruit Extract, natural flavors, sea salt, and other quality ingredients
For best results, consume within 90 days after breaking safety seal and refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (30 mL)
Servings per Container: About 13
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||1%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
| Sugar Alcohol||5 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Purified water, taploca fiber, non-GMO Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (erythritol and monk fruit extract), vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, cellulose gum, sea salt, fruit juice (color), natural citrus extract (preservative).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Double Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
What does one do with leftover candy canes? Heaven forbid you toss them out with the waning holiday spirit. Keep the magic going and make these chocolatey cookies. This wholesome vegan recipe uses better-for-you ingredients such as applesauce, cocoa powder, maple syrup and nondairy milk. Settle in with a mug of your favorite hot beverage and bask in the peppermint-y afterglow of the season. It really is a wonderful life.
Double Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened soy milk (or preferred nondairy milk)
- 1-¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 candy canes (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or reusable silicone baking mat.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together coconut oil, applesauce, maple syrup, soy milk, peppermint extract and vanilla extract until combined.
- To wet ingredients, add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, arrowroot powder, baking soda and salt. Mix with wooden spoon or rubber spatula until thoroughly combined; gently fold in chocolate chips until well distributed. Tightly cover bowl and refrigerate for one hour.
- Using cookie scoop or measuring spoons, scoop two-tablespoon portions of chilled dough onto prepared baking sheet, spaced about 1-1 ½ inches apart. Sprinkle pinch of crushed candy canes on top of each cookie and press down gently to help candy stick.
- Bake 13 minutes or until candy canes are slightly melted and edges are firm.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Get the ingredients and bake a batch!