Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Powdered Sweetener Description
Sugar Free Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol
2X Sweeter Than Sugar
Zero Net Carbs • Zero Glycemic
Zero Calories • Keto Approved
Non GMO Project Verified
• Tastes Like Confectioners Sugar: Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic.
• 2:1 Powdered Sugar Replacement: Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener matches the sweetness of confectioners sugar.
• Lifestyle Friendly: Works with ketogenic, diabetes, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
• Sweet Uses: Perfect for frosting desserts, dusting cookies, and making other sweet, sugar-free treats.
• Ingredients: The perfect mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber
Our mission is to help people kick their sugar habits without compromising their sweet tooth. We believe that Lakanto enlightens consumers and helps them understand the harmful effects of sugar. Lakanto is an all-natural sweetener with the same flavor as sugar. And with 0 calories and 0 glycemic indexes, Lakanto is a wholesome choice! Replacing sugar with Lakanto will lead to a healthy lifestyle as we strive to help people around the world eliminate sugar. As a small company, we love hearing how our customers are coming up with exciting ways to use Lakanto in their recipes. Because of Lakanto's unique mixture, it’s the perfect powdered sugar replacement at a 2:1 ratio. It has never been easier, or sweeter, to get sugar out of your diet!
Over A Thousand Years Ago
In the remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Luohan achieved enlightenment and ascension through mediation and pure living.
The monks discovered a rare superfood prized for its sweetness and its ability to raise chi, or life energy. This sacred fruit was named monk fruit and was used for centuries to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname "The Immortals' Fruit."
We still harvest monk fruit for Lakanto in the same pristine area according to traditional and environmental methods.
Discover your Chi
Lakanto's mission is to bring chi to life by inspiring people to reach their highest potential in health and wellness and by creating products that are innovative, delicious, natural, nutritious, sugar-free and healthy.
Use as a 2-for-1 replacement for sugar.
GMOs and sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (4 g)
Servings per Container: About 113
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Sugar Alcohol||4 g|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO erythritol and monk fruit extract.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Glazed Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Puffy and slightly domed, these soft lemon and ricotta cookies resemble glazed muffin tops. The recipe relies on new Bob’s Red Mill Italian-Style “00” Flour
, a specialty wheat flour ideal for Italian pastries, breads, pizza and pasta that hasn’t been widely available to home cooks before now. Get your hands on this new pantry staple, create a big batch of these luscious lemony cookies and see what the buzz is all about.
Glazed Lemon Ricotta Cookies
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1-½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2-½ cups Bob's Red Mill Premium Italian-Style "00" Flour
- 1-½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1-½ cups powdered sugar (sifted)
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl or bowl of stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. (Note: Ensure they are incorporated before proceeding.)
- Add ricotta cheese, lemon juice, zest and vanilla extract and whisk until well combined.
- Mix in flour mixture until just incorporated and dough comes together. (Note: Dough will be sticky and soft.)
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On baking sheet, scoop 1 tablespoon dough, roll lightly into ball and place on baking sheet. Repeat for all dough, arranging 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11–13 minutes, until tops spring back when pressed.
- Allow cookies to cool before glazing.
- In small bowl, whisk together glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over tops of cookies and allow to set before serving.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!