Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Powdered Sweetener Description
Sugar Free Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol
2X Sweeter Than Sugar
Zero Net Carbs • Zero Glycemic
Zero Calories • Keto Approved
Non GMO Project Verified
• Tastes Like Confectioners Sugar: Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic.
• 2:1 Powdered Sugar Replacement: Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener matches the sweetness of confectioners sugar.
• Lifestyle Friendly: Works with ketogenic, diabetes, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
• Sweet Uses: Perfect for frosting desserts, dusting cookies, and making other sweet, sugar-free treats.
• Ingredients: The perfect mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber
Our mission is to help people kick their sugar habits without compromising their sweet tooth. We believe that Lakanto enlightens consumers and helps them understand the harmful effects of sugar. Lakanto is an all-natural sweetener with the same flavor as sugar. And with 0 calories and 0 glycemic indexes, Lakanto is a wholesome choice! Replacing sugar with Lakanto will lead to a healthy lifestyle as we strive to help people around the world eliminate sugar. As a small company, we love hearing how our customers are coming up with exciting ways to use Lakanto in their recipes. Because of Lakanto's unique mixture, it’s the perfect powdered sugar replacement at a 2:1 ratio. It has never been easier, or sweeter, to get sugar out of your diet!
Over A Thousand Years Ago
In the remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Luohan achieved enlightenment and ascension through mediation and pure living.
The monks discovered a rare superfood prized for its sweetness and its ability to raise chi, or life energy. This sacred fruit was named monk fruit and was used for centuries to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname "The Immortals' Fruit."
We still harvest monk fruit for Lakanto in the same pristine area according to traditional and environmental methods.
Discover your Chi
Lakanto's mission is to bring chi to life by inspiring people to reach their highest potential in health and wellness and by creating products that are innovative, delicious, natural, nutritious, sugar-free and healthy.
Use as a 2-for-1 replacement for sugar.
GMOs and sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (4 g)
Servings per Container: About 113
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Sugar Alcohol||4 g|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO erythritol and monk fruit extract.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Keto Cocoa
Hey cool cats and kittens, chase away the winter chill with a steamy cup of this neato keto cocoa. It’s super satisfying for keto devotees and allies alike. What makes it keto-friendly? Melted sugar-free chocolate chips, almond milk, monk fruit sweetener and cocoa powder keep it in low-carb land. This dreamy drink ignites winter wonder. Add whipped coconut cream and cruise to cocoa bliss.
Creamy Keto Cocoa
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. powdered monk fruit sweetener
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free chocolate chips
Optional topping: whipped coconut cream
- In small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, cocoa powder, monk fruit, vanilla and salt. Bring to simmer, stirring until fully combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Divide between two mugs, top with coconut whipped cream if desired.
Grab all the ingredients to make keto cocoa!