Lakanto Sugar Free Brownie Mix Description
Sweetened with Monkfruit
High Fiber • Keto Approved • Zero Sugar
Gluten Free • 3 Net Carbs
• Sugar-Free Dessert: Sweetened with Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, our sugar-free brownies are the perfect keto-friendly sweet treats for any occasion.
• Low-Carb: Contains 3 net carbs and lots of fiber, plus it is all-natural and doesn’t contain any artificial ingredients.
• Lifestyle Friendly: These high-fiber brownies work with ketogenic, diabetes, candida, gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based diets.
• Easy To Make: You'll need our sugar-free brownie mix, coconut oil, eggs, and water to make a perfect batch of brownies. Makes 16 servings.
• No Risk - Don't love it? We offer a no-risk guarantee and will happily refund your purchase!
Lakanto Brownies are the perfect combination of everything you’ve been craving. They are deliciously cake-like with to-die-for fudginess. Just like the classic dessert, but without sugar, gluten, and tons of carbs. They're sweetened with monk fruit, a small, round fruit grown exclusively in Guilin, China with 300X the sweetening potential of sugar! Monk fruit is a zero-calorie, zero-glycemic index sweetener and a great way to enjoy the #sweetlife without the harmful effects of sugar.
Over A Thousand Years Ago
In the remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Luohan achieved enlightenment and ascension through mediation and pure living.
The monks discovered a rare superfood prized for its sweetness and its ability to raise chi, or life energy. This sacred fruit was named monk fruit and was used for centuries to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname "The Immortals' Fruit."
We still harvest monk fruit for Lakanto in the same pristine area according to traditional and environmental methods.
Discover your Chi
Lakanto's mission is to bring chi to life by inspiring people to reach their highest potential in health and wellness and by creating products that are innovative, delicious, natural, nutritious, sugar-free and healthy.
What You Need
½ c coconut oil, melted
1 tsp water
2 eggs (3 eggs for cakier brownies)
Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 8x8 baking pan and set aside.
Combine brownie mix, eggs, coconut oil and water until well blended.
Pour batter into 8x8 baking pan and spread evenly. Bake at 325°F for 25-30 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||39%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol||1 g|
|Protein Less than||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|