Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel Inner Fillet Description
Lily of the Desert has been a leading producer of Aloe Vera since 1971. Our juice and gel products are made with Certified Organic leaves. As the largest Certified Organic Grower, Processor and Distributor of Aloe Vera products, we work hard to provide our customers with the purest aloe in the marketplace. Our market leading innovation and patented processes allow us to offer the best possible products for our customers.
Aloesorb - a new delivery system rich in naturally occurring aloe polysaccharides, is clinically shown to enhance the bioavailability of vitamins and herbs by infusing additional higher molecular weight aloe polysaccharides.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits:
- Contains a full range of valuable aloe polyscaccharides
- Clinically proven to increase absorbption of other supplements when taken with aloe vera juice
- Helps restore and promote regularity
- Helps support a healthy digestive system
- Helps maintain stomach pH balance
- Helps support normal muscle and joint function
- Certified for Purity and Content by the IASC
Drink 2 ounces per serving as needed. Our organic juice is equally satisfying over ice or can be mixed with a favorite juice.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Certified Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 mL||*|
|Certified Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb™||60 mg||*|