Liquid Health Pets K-9 Ear Solutions Description
Specially formulated solution to clean, dry, and deodorize the ear canal.
Safe and effective aid in maintaining good ear hygiene
Helps clean and deodorize odors associated with ears
Designed for sue after bathing or swimming
Shake Well. Hold ear open. Pour solution into ear and fill canal. Put cotton ball into ear to absorb excess solution and prevent staining. Massage ear, then remove cotton ball. Repeat for other ear. If necessary, liquid can be applied directly to the cotton ball or cloth, then rubbed in ear.
• For severe problems, apply twice daily for 2 weeks, then once daily for one week.
• Always apply after swimming.
• For maintenance of healthy ears, use weekly.
Other Uses: Apply with cotton ball to toes and nail beds where excessive licking is a problem. May also be applied to hot spots and minor skin eruptions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Isopropyl alcohol, boric acid, gentian violet, colloidal silver.
Keep out of eyes. Will stain hair, carpet, walls and clothing.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
DIY Natural Dog Shampoo (Good for Sensitive Skin!)
With only five simple ingredients, you can make an economical dog shampoo that not only moisturizes but smells great. Formulated for dogs with itchy, dry or sensitive skin, this vinegar-free formula includes moisturizing aloe vera gel and plant-based castile soap. You’ll feel good giving your furry friend a luxurious shampoo without harsh chemicals or unknown ingredients.
DIY Natural Dog Shampoo (Good for Sensitive Skin)
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. castile soap (liquid)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. aloe vera gel
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- In spray bottle, combine all ingredients. Shake well to mix.
- To use, wet dog’s coat with warm water. Shake bottle before use.
- Avoiding eyes and snout, liberally apply shampoo and massage into fur.
- Rinse thoroughly until all traces of shampoo are gone.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Get these supplies and more from Vitacost.com.