Lundberg White Arborio Rice Gluten Free Description
Explore exotic rice flavors from around the world.
Cultivating a Family Tradition
Over the years, the Lundberg family has produced high quality Eco-Farmed rice products. It's our passion and has been for over three generations. We pride ourselves on growing rice that is good for you and the environment.
We've grown our rice sustainably, long before anyone used the word. Our farming methods conserve water resource, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem.
At Lundberg Family Farms®, we specialize in Eco-Farmed whole grain, and gluten-free rice products. Nothing fancy there, just lots of natural deliciousness. Thanks for supporting sustainable farming!
-The Lundberg Family
Stove Top Cooking Instructions
|Servings (about ¾ cup cooked rice)
|Water or Broth
|Butter or Oil
1. Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot, and bring to a boil.
2. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low simmer, and cook 20 minutes.
3. Remove from heat (with lid on!) and let steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
To prepare in a rice cooker, use same water-rice ratio. If rice is crunchy at the end of cooking time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp liquid and cook longer.
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup Dry (42 g)
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Eco-farmed white arborio rice.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Orange-Cinnamon Rice Pudding
If you have a hankering for a treat or just want to spice up breakfast
, you’ll savor the comforting flavors and textures of this rich rice pudding recipe. Using fresh oranges for juice and zest makes all the difference in flavor, and you can easily sub in coconut milk to make it vegan
. This simple dish is delish as-is, or use it as a blank canvas for toppings like nuts, fruits, seeds and more. Serve it for dessert, as a snack or if you need a breakfast that will get you out of bed.
Orange-Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- 2 cups whole milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup arborio rice or short grain rice (rinsed)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. orange and lemon zest
- 4 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Sprinkle salt
Optional: 1 tsp. corn starch
- In medium saucepan, heat milk and vanilla on medium-low. Cook 10 minutes. Use wooden spoon to skim milk skin.
- Add rice and stir frequently for 5 minutes. Cover and cook 9 minutes or until rice thickens into pudding.
- Remove lid and add sugar, cinnamon, orange juice, half Tbsp. zest and salt.
- Stir frequently until pudding is desired consistency. If necessary, add corn starch to thicken.
- Pour into individual bowls and let cool.
- Top with cinnamon, additional zest and toppings of your choice.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.