Lundberg White Arborio Rice Gluten Free Description
Explore exotic rice flavors from around the world.
Cultivating a Family Tradition
Over the years, the Lundberg family has produced high quality Eco-Farmed rice products. It's our passion and has been for over three generations. We pride ourselves on growing rice that is good for you and the environment.
We've grown our rice sustainably, long before anyone used the word. Our farming methods conserve water resource, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem.
At Lundberg Family Farms®, we specialize in Eco-Farmed whole grain, and gluten-free rice products. Nothing fancy there, just lots of natural deliciousness. Thanks for supporting sustainable farming!
-The Lundberg Family
Stove Top Cooking Instructions
|Servings (about ¾ cup cooked rice)
|Water or Broth
|Butter or Oil
1. Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot, and bring to a boil.
2. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low simmer, and cook 20 minutes.
3. Remove from heat (with lid on!) and let steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
To prepare in a rice cooker, use same water-rice ratio. If rice is crunchy at the end of cooking time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp liquid and cook longer.
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup Dry (42 g)
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Eco-farmed white arborio rice.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Lemon Risotto with Spring Peas
When Arborio rice is slowly stirred to al dente with vegetable broth and just the right ingredients, it becomes next-level – creamy, bright and bursting with flavor! You’ll want to add this lemon risotto to your recipe rotation and experiment with adding more veggies, greens or toppings as the mood strikes. It never
Lemon Risotto with Spring Peas
- 1-1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 4-1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 Tbsp. plant-based butter
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 oz. English peas (fresh)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 medium lemon (zest only)
- In small pot on medium-low heat, bring vegetable broth to simmer and cover.
- In large pot over medium heat, heat butter and avocado oil. Add onions and cook 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add uncooked rice and stir to toast 1 minute. (Note: Avoid browning rice). Add white wine and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Over medium/medium-low heat, slowly pour in 1/2 cup hot vegetable broth and stir until mostly absorbed. Repeat adding about ½ cup broth about every 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until rice absorbs all liquid, about 35 minutes. Stir in peas about 10 minutes before risotto is done.
- Once rice is al dente, stir in parmesan cheese and lemon juice and top with lemon zest. Serve warm in bowl.
Chef’s tip: Add micro greens and grilled asparagus with blackened tofu, tempeh or another protein of choice.
Add the highlighted ingredients to your cart!