Madhava Organic Amber 100% Raw Blue Agave Description
- Low Glycemic Sweetener
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- BPA Free
- USDA Organic
Agave is an all-natural sugar replacement made from the juice of the agave plant. It's a simple plant-based food that is a healthy alternative to processed sugar and artificial sweeteners.
1.4 times sweeter than sugar
2/3 cup agave = 1 cup sugar
When cooking with agave reduce all other liquids by ¼ cup.
Gluten and GMOs, and BPAs
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (21 g)
Servings per Container: 62
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g|
| Sugars||16 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% organic blue agave
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Garlic Chili Oil Noodles
Here’s a 10-minute meal you’ll find yourself adding to your weekly rotation. Tossed in a bold homemade garlic chili oil sauce, these memorably mouthwatering noodles are too simple (and too good) not
to make. Whether you prep this dish ahead of time or whip it up when the craving hits, you can quickly enjoy a bowl (hot or cold!) for lunch or dinner.
Garlic Chili Oil Noodles
- 7 oz. wide rice noodles
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp. avocado oil (or other neutral oil)
- 3 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 inch ginger (minced)
- 1/16 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. gochugaru
- 1/2 cup green onions (white part only, chopped)
- 1 tsp. agave
- 1 Tbsp. dark mushroom soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 2 tsp. Chinese black vinegar (or rice wine vinegar)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1-3 tsp. sriracha (or chili oil)
- 1-3 tsp. chili paste (or chili crisp oil)
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro (roughly chopped)
- In large bowl, pour 8 cups boiling water over rice noodles. Let soak about 8 minutes and drain noodles (Note: Do not over-soak noodles. Check package instructions.)
- In small pan, heat oil until hot.
- In heat safe bowl, combine garlic, ginger, agave, black pepper, gochugaru, green onions, dark soy sauce, tamari sauce and black vinegar. Carefully pour hot oil over ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in drained rice noodles and toss to coat.
- Garnish with extra green onion, sesame seeds, cilantro or toppings of choice.
Add the ingredients to your cart to whip up this wicked-good bowl!