Madhava Organic Fair Trade Raw Agave Description
- Low-Glycemic Sweetener
- Fair Trade Certified
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- BPA Free
Agave is an all-natural sugar replacement made from the juice of the agave plant. It's a simple plant-based food that is a healthy alternative to processed sugar and artificial sweeteners. Just pure deliciousness. Sweet!
Smooth Flavor • RAW
1.4 Times Sweeter Than Sugar:
Store at room temperature.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (21 g)
Servings per Container: 62
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||6%|
| Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||16 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% organic blue agave.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tiger Nut Berry Bars
These wholesome, grain-free bars bake up healthy, tasty and portable. Slip some in your bag or backpack for quick energy replenishment no matter the outing. Tiger nuts get their name from the stripes on their exterior and are not actually nuts at all. They’re superfood tubers full of antioxidants, plant protein and prebiotic fiber to keep you satisfied longer. Twist the taste by using different jam and berries for the inner fruit layer.
Tiger Nut Berry Bars
- 1-1/2 cups tiger nut flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp. agave sweetener
- 8 oz. mixed berry fruit spread (low sugar or no sugar added)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 9x 9-inch baking pan with coconut oil or spray.
- In mixing bowl, stir together flour, coconut flakes, walnuts, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In small sauce pan over low-medium heat, melt coconut oil; add agave and stir. Turn off heat.
- To dry ingredients, add oil/agave mixture; mix to combine. (Note: Dough will be moist and sticky.)
- In prepared pan, press ¾ of dough, using fingers to spread into corners of pan.
- Spread fruit spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle on berries.
- Crumble remaining crust mixture on top, spreading evenly; press down mixture gently with fingertips.
- Bake 30 minutes until lightly browned on top. Let cool completely. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before cutting.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Add the ingredients to your cart and bake some bars!